Oil / Water Separator Overview:
Designed according to API 421, WesTech Oil / Water Separators combine state-of-the-art separation, skimming and sludge transport technologies into a highly efficient primary oil separation device.
Removing the bulk of free oils and greases from the plant wastewater stream reduces overloading and other problems in downstream treatment processes. WesTech Oil / Water Separators are the right choice for general refinery wastewater, tank wash, bilge and ballast water, desalter waste, as well as storm wastewater run-off.
WesTech’s unique ability to combine a vast experience base in liquid solids separation technology delivers the highest level of process performance and unsurpassed equipment quality.
WesTech Oil / Water Separator internals are easily configured to fit existing tanks for an effective retrofit, improving performance and extending the life of the equipment.
- Steel, stainless steel and concrete are primary materials of tank construction.
- All WesTech API Separators can be equipped with VOC containment covers. Both fixed and floating styles are available.
- Highly efficient drum and disc type oil collection skimmers.
- Effectively dewaters the oil, making oil recovery much simpler.
- Long life and corrosion resistance.
- Eliminates bridging and plugging of viscous materials.
- Reduce waste treatment load
- Recover free oil
- Improve process treatment
- Refinery wastewater
- Storm runoff water
- Bilge water
- Desalter waste
- Ballast water
- Reduce slop oil water