SuperSettler™ Lamella Plate Clarifier Overview:
The efficient design of the SuperSettler™ Lamella Plate Clarifier utilizes lamella plates and shallow depth sedimentation to minimize the clarifier footprint. Pioneered by Nordic Water Products, the SuperSettler is available in both inclined plate packs and stand-alone settler units.
SuperSettler™ Plate Packs
Our inclined plate packs are designed for installation on support beams in rectangular concrete basins. After the inlet flow enters the basin it is directed to inlet ports on the side of each inclined plate. Outlet launders at the top of the plate packs collect the clarified water as solids settle out on the plates and then the basin floor. The ZICKERT Shark™ is an ideal sludge removal device for SuperSettler basins.
SuperSettler™ Stand-Alone Units
Stand-alone units are designed as complete package units for smaller flow rates. The inclined plates are installed in stainless steel tanks with either a hopper or a sludge thickening bottom. Flocculation tanks and mixers are also available.
- Parallel inclined plates
- Side entry inlet ports
- V-notch weir or submerged orifice launders
- Multiple standard models
- Compact footprint is up to 1/10th the size of a conventional sedimentation basin.
- Flow enters through the side of the plates rather than underneath providing uninterrupted settling.
- Even pressure drop across collection channels makes the most of available plate area and creates uniform flow distribution.
- Standard sizing reduces engineering lead time and costs.
- Pre-engineered drawings and specifications shorten project schedules.
- Filtration Pretreatment
- Backwash Water Treatment
- Primary and Secondary Settling
- Tertiary Treatment
- Metal Hydroxide Wastewater
- Industrial Process Water
- Pressure / Vacuum Filtrate Clarification
- Specific Minerals Applications