WesTech Engineering and Swire Close Transaction, Chart Course for Expansive ...
News and Events
In the Media
GAC Contactor Helps Meet Regulations and Reduces Chemical Demand
Published by Aquafacts
Water Regulations and Capacity Needs Drive Persian Gulf Refinery Upgrade
Published by Water & Wastes Digest
Updates to Package Plant System Dramatically Improves Operations
Published by Aquafacts
NYWEA Spring Technical Conference & Exhibition
We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 New York Water Environment Association’s Spring Conference and Exhibition. Be sure to attend our presentation while you’re there.
- , WesTech Engineer Yasmine Boudhaouia-Meehan will present “Fifty Ways to Kill a Digester.”
PennTec 2022 - PWEA Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition
We hope to see you at this year’s Pennsylvania Water Environment Association Conference & Exhibition. Don’t miss our presentations focusing on digesters.
- , WesTech Regional Sales Manager Matt Williams will present “Anaerobic Digesters – Optimizing Safety and Operations.”
- , WesTech Engineer Keith Albretsen will present “Killing Your Digester: 50 Ways to Do It.”
Interested in learning more about digesters? Read about the selection, care, and feeding of digester systems.
Residuals and Biosolids Conference 2022
Join us at the Water Environment Federation’s Residuals and Biosolids Conference 2022. You can find us at booth 232.
- , “Seeking the Skinny on Sludge - MOP-8 Solids Stabilization Fundamentals” in rooms A 120 - A 122. This pre-conference workshop covers a number of biosolids-related topics presented by a team of experts that includes WesTech Regional Sales Manager Matt Williams.
39th Annual Idaho Water & Wastewater Operator’s Conference
Local and out-of-state vendors share and (teach about) cutting-edge products and technologies at this regional conference. Don’t miss our technical session about the effectiveness of our integrated tertiary solution that includes solids contact clarification and ultrafiltration membrane systems.
- , WesTech Engineers Brett Boissevain and Dan Dye will present “Evaluation of a Tertiary Treatment System to Achieve Ultra-Low Phosphorus” at the Wastewater Collection and Conveyance session.
NJWEA John J. Lagrosa 107th Conference & Exposition
The New Jersey Water Environment Association’s 107th John J. Lagrosa Annual Conference features dozens of technical sessions and opportunities to connect with members of the water-treatment community. We look forward to seeing you there.
AWW&WEA 2022 Conference
Join us at the 2022 Arkansas Water Works and Water Environment Association Conference. The conference is packed with informative sessions and fun activities. We’re excited to see you there.
2022 SME Colorado MPD Conference
Given the rising demand for clean water and our current global supply chain issues, the theme of this annual conference (An Excess of Shortages) is particularly apt. Enjoy the wide range of sessions that are relevant to it, including our presentation on water recovery via paste-thickened tailings.
- , WesTech VP of Minerals Sales & Business Development Rodrigo Gouveia will present “Benefits in Water Recovery with Paste Thickened Tailings.”
Can’t attend the conference but want to learn more about water recovery via paste-thickened tailings? Read “Paste Thickening Optimizes Tailings Disposal and Water Recovery.”
2022 Florida Water Resources Conference
Join us at the 2022 Florida Water Resources Conference, which is dedicated to the state’s clean-water environment. We’ll be waiting for you at booth 204A.
2022 WEAU Annual Conference
We’re looking forward to connecting with you at the 2022 Water Environment Association of Utah’s conference in St. George.
New York AWWA Section Annual Conference
Join us at New York state’s largest conference for water professionals. We’re hoping to see you there.
Arizona Water 95th Annual Conference & Exhibition
Join us at AZ Water Association’s 95th Annual Conference – Arizona’s largest conference and trade show for water professionals.
2022 CWEA Annual Conference
Come see us at the 2022 California Water Environment Association Annual Conference.
2022 SME Minnesota Conference
SME MN, an annual Society of Mining Engineers conference that focuses on the iron-ore industry, will be an in-person and virtual event this year. Enjoy opportunities to network with hundreds of mining professionals at the opening-night reception, breaks, and luncheons as well as important focus time at virtual learning sessions.
While you’re at the conference, be sure to catch our technical session on the effectiveness and longevity of tailings surface stacking.
- , WesTech Engineer Jerold Johnson will present “Tailings Surface Stacking; Two-Decade Report Card” at the Tailings session in ballroom 3.