News and Events
In the Media
Published by International Mining
Published by Aquafacts
Published by Water & Wastes Digest
This year’s National Association of Abandoned Mine Land Programs (NAAMLP) Confluence conference highlights the many opportunities that tomorrow’s reclamation landscape will present. The conference features over 40 technical sessions. Be sure to attend our own Harley Schreiber’s technical presentation while you’re there.
- , WesTech Applications Engineer Harley Schreiber will present “Mine Water Treatment Clarifier Design Considerations” during the Hardrock AMD session in Room A (Bookcliff).
Join us at WEFTEC’s 95th Annual Technical Exhibition & Conference for an experience that unites education, technology exhibits, networking opportunities, access to water experts, and much more. We look forward to seeing you at booth 2907.
Visit our WEFTEC page to meet our team and download brochures and case studies that showcase our highlighted solutions.
PNCWA 2022 Annual Conference & Exhibition
This year’s Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association provides virtual content in addition to its full in-person schedule of events and technology sessions. We look forward to seeing you there. You can find us in the Goble Sampson booth.
37th Tri-State Seminar
Partnering with three water associations in the Western U.S., this three-day seminar brings together activities, technology exhibits, continuing education, and professional development for water and wastewater operators. Come see us at the Goble Sampson booth.
2022 Reinhold Environmental Conference
Hosted by Duke Energy, this conference offers a great range of topics relevant to the power and energy industry. You can find us in the E.W. Process booth. We look forward to seeing you there.
American Water Works Association Annual Conference & Exposition 2022 (AWWA ACE22) returns to an in-person format after two years. Be sure to attend our presentation while you’re there.
- , WesTech Regional Sales Manager Tom Dumbaugh will present “Biological Ammonia Removal in Ground Water Sources – Lessons Learned and Unexpected Benefits From Pilot Studies” at the Challenges for Small Systems session.
NYWEA Spring Technical Conference & Exhibition
We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 New York Water Environment Association’s Spring Conference and Exhibition. Be sure to attend our presentation while you’re there.
- , WesTech Engineer Yasmine Boudhaouia-Meehan will present “Fifty Ways to Kill a Digester.”
PennTec 2022 - PWEA Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition
We hope to see you at this year’s Pennsylvania Water Environment Association Conference & Exhibition. Don’t miss our presentations focusing on digesters.
- , WesTech Regional Sales Manager Matt Williams will present “Anaerobic Digesters – Optimizing Safety and Operations.”
- , WesTech Engineer Keith Albretsen will present “Killing Your Digester: 50 Ways to Do It.”
Interested in learning more about digesters? Read about the selection, care, and feeding of digester systems.
Residuals and Biosolids Conference 2022
Join us at the Water Environment Federation’s Residuals and Biosolids Conference 2022. You can find us at booth 232.
- , “Seeking the Skinny on Sludge - MOP-8 Solids Stabilization Fundamentals” in rooms A 120 - A 122. This pre-conference workshop covers a number of biosolids-related topics presented by a team of experts that includes WesTech Regional Sales Manager Matt Williams.
39th Annual Idaho Water & Wastewater Operator’s Conference
Local and out-of-state vendors share and (teach about) cutting-edge products and technologies at this regional conference. Don’t miss our technical session about the effectiveness of our integrated tertiary solution that includes solids contact clarification and ultrafiltration membrane systems.
- , WesTech Engineers Brett Boissevain and Dan Dye will present “Evaluation of a Tertiary Treatment System to Achieve Ultra-Low Phosphorus” at the Wastewater Collection and Conveyance session.
NJWEA John J. Lagrosa 107th Conference & Exposition
The New Jersey Water Environment Association’s 107th John J. Lagrosa Annual Conference features dozens of technical sessions and opportunities to connect with members of the water-treatment community. We look forward to seeing you there.
AWW&WEA 2022 Conference
Join us at the 2022 Arkansas Water Works and Water Environment Association Conference. The conference is packed with informative sessions and fun activities. We’re excited to see you there.
2022 SME Colorado MPD Conference
Given the rising demand for clean water and our current global supply chain issues, the theme of this annual conference (An Excess of Shortages) is particularly apt. Enjoy the wide range of sessions that are relevant to it, including our presentation on water recovery via paste-thickened tailings.
- , WesTech VP of Minerals Sales & Business Development Rodrigo Gouveia will present “Benefits in Water Recovery with Paste Thickened Tailings.”
Can’t attend the conference but want to learn more about water recovery via paste-thickened tailings? Read “Paste Thickening Optimizes Tailings Disposal and Water Recovery.”
2022 Florida Water Resources Conference
Join us at the 2022 Florida Water Resources Conference, which is dedicated to the state’s clean-water environment. We’ll be waiting for you at booth 204A.