A Letter to Our Valued Customers, Suppliers, and Business Partners Around the Globe
We hope that you and your families are safe as you weather this challenging time. The health of our employees, customers, and partners is a top priority during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We have been inspired by the human spirit and encouraged by the ingenuity and resourcefulness we witness as the engineering community steps forward in so many ways to solve unique challenges everywhere.
As WesTech is classified as an essential business, we remain open.
While finding creative ways to continue meeting the needs of our customer in the new normal, the following measures have been implemented within our organization:
- To protect our employees and socially distance ourselves, we have moved a substantial number of employees to work from home or remote locations. Video and teleconferencing replace physical meetings. This change has been nearly seamless.
- We are communicating frequently with our customers about the status of scheduled activities and possible delays, and have implemented steps to ensure support, including 24/7 availability. We are sending Force Majeure notifications to ensure up-to-date status of projects, where applicable.
- We closely monitor and communicate daily with our suppliers and fabricators to understand how they are impacted and if it will affect our scheduled deliverables.
- We are willing to travel domestically as necessary and where feasible to meet your needs.
- We monitor the COVID-19 situation through contact with local, state, and federal authorities, and we take appropriate steps when changes impact our daily operations.
- We are doing everything we can to think outside of the box and offer solutions to difficult problems.
Despite all that has transpired in the last several weeks, we are optimistic about the future. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers and providing solutions for clean water and a sustainable future while keeping a close eye on the health and safety of our employees. You have our commitment that this is, and always will be, central to our mission.
Please reach out to us with individual concerns and needs, and please be safe. We look forward to providing you with the service and quality we have always offered.
WesTech President and CEO
If you have further questions, contact the Project Manager assigned to your project.
March 17, 2020 – Our Response to COVID-19 (PDF)