- Wide range of cloth apertures – from 150 to 2,000 microns
- Cloth made of wear resistant polyester
- No high-cost moving parts
- Quick cloth change time: 20 – 30 min.
Linear Belt Screen
Linear Screen Overview
The Linear Screen is a revolutionary screening system that has solved a major problem in the CIP process on gold plants. It was developed to remove wood fiber and tramp oversize from milled gold slurries and is capable of screening between 150 and 2,000 microns.
For more than 15 years, numerous machines have successfully performed in gold mines and gold dump reclamation plants. They have removed over 98% of wood fiber and tramp oversize from slurries, compared with the 40 – 70% removal rates of other screening systems.
Benefits and Features
- No vibration
- Low maintenance costs
- Low power consumption
- Low noise levels
- Low cost of supporting civils and structural steel
- Simple operation
- Availabilities up to 99%