Tri-Mite® Package Water Treatment Plant
Tri-Mite® Factory-Assembled Package Water Treatment Plant
Microfloc Tri-Mite® technology offers significant advances in water and wastewater treatment at a lower capital outlay, in a smaller space and at a higher flow rate per unit area.
Tri-Mite PWTP provides you:
- Buoyant media upflow Adsorption Clarifier™ system
- Mixed media polishing filter
- Five standard sizes from 50 – 350 gpm per unit
- Small Footprint
- Economical treatment of < 100 NTU or < 50 Color Units source waters
- Fully factory assembled units
Surface water treatment for turbidity and color removal is the most common application. Tri-Mites also are applied to iron, manganese and arsenic from groundwater supplies. Factory assembly and wiring of the units greatly reduce installation costs compared to conventional designs.
Large installation base: Since its introduction, more than 160 Tri-Mites have been installed.
- Fully factory assembled
- Buoyant Media Clarifier
- Two log removal credit of Cryptosporidium and Giardia, up to 3 log removal demonstrated in pilot studies.
- Gravel-less underdrain system
- Minimizes design costs
- Minimizes installation costs
- 75-95% turbidity removal rates
- Increases filter run time
- Increased net production through raw water flush
- Smaller footprint compared to applicable conventional equipment
- Meets enhanced surface water treatment rules
- Proven process through trials testing
- Eliminates costly gravel upsets